Need an engaging speaker for your next event?
Ginny Allen is a sought after speaker on topics including the future of law, legal marketing, social media, digital marketing, emerging business models, and ethics.
For more information, or to schedule a time to discuss your event, email Ginny Allen at email@example.com.
Select Speaking Engagements
The Future of Law: Are You Ready?
Keynote address at the Hartford (CT) County Bar Association Annual Meeting.
May 16, 2017
Attorneys and Professional Branding
Co-Presenter with Brandon Yopp of Campbell Law School on professional branding for attorneys.
March 16, 2016
The Importance of Your Professional Brand
Professional Women's Luncheon Series: Panelist with Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy, Shaw University; Kim Dean Holderness, Greensroom Communications; and Diane Johnson, Citrix.
February 22, 2016
View Past Event Info
LinkedIn for Lawyers: Social Media and Business Development
Speaker at the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys Winter Conference.
January 29, 2016
Nontraditional Careers Panelist
Panelist for nontraditional careers Q&A event along with Scott Maitland, Top of the Hill; and Josh McIntyre, North Carolina Bar Association.
November 10, 2015
Younger Generation Business Leaders
Panelist as part of the NC Free Enterprise Foundation NEXT Event.
October 20, 2015
I invited Ginny to speak on the "Future of Law" at the Hartford County Bar Association Annual Meeting. She was able to craft a message that combined her body of expertise with our attorneys’ immediate needs. I received very positive feedback on her presentation. She provided attendees with actionable insights on how to prepare their practices and marketing efforts for what’s coming in the legal industry. She delivered her message concisely, and with real life examples from her personal experiences as a practicing attorney and legal marketing professional. Her subject matter was relevant, engaging, and original. She successfully bridges the divide between ‘old school business development’ mentality and the new school of using the Internet to build your reputation as a practitioner and trusted business relationships.
Bob Kaelin, Partner, Murtha Cullina LLP & Chair of the Hartford County Bar Association
Presentations & Publications
- The Future of Law: Are you ready? Hartford County Bar Association Annual Meeting, Keynote Speaker, May 16, 2017
- Looking Back…for the Future, Raleigh Chamber Young Professionals Network Program, Panelist, May 11, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab Demo Day, Duke Law Tech Lab, Guest Judge, April 7, 2017
- Social Media Marketing, Wake County Estate Planning Council, Speaker, November 14, 2016
- Marketing for Solo/Small Firm Practice, Campbell Law School, Start Your Own Law Firm Course, Presenter, November 7, 2016
- Digital Marketing Strategy, Do It Yourself Legal Bootcamp presented by the Legal Marketing Association Raleigh City Group, Speaker, July 29, 2016
- Digital Marketing and Ethics - How to Stay in Compliance with the NC Rules of Professional Conduct, Continuing Education Program, NCBA Law Practice Management & Technology Section's Law Tech Expo, Speaker, April 1, 2016
- The Future of Law, NCBA Starting Out Solo Series, Speaker, March 29, 2016
- Building Your Brand, Campbell Law School Connections Mentor Program, Co-Presenter with Brandon Yopp, March 16, 2016
- The Importance of Your Professional Brand, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Professional Women’s Luncheon, Panelist, February 22, 2016
- LinkedIn for Lawyers: Social Media and Business Development, North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys Winter Conference, Speaker, January 29, 2016
- Nontraditional Careers for Lawyers, University of North Carolina School of Law, Panelist, November 10, 2015
- Young Professionals Business Leaders Panel, North Carolina Free Enterprise Foundation NEXT Event, Panelist, October 20, 2015
- Digital Marketing and the Business of Law, Campbell Law School, Presenter, Dean Faulkner’s Law Practice Management Course, Fall 2012 and 2013
- Networking 101, Adelante! | Moving Forward Program presented by the Minorities in the Profession Committee of the North Carolina Bar Association, Panelist, 2013
- The Future of Ethics and Professional Responsibility: How Technology-Driven Platforms are Changing the Delivery of Legal Services, Continuing Legal Education Program, available on-demand at thisbusinessoflaw.com.
- Digital Marketing & Ethics, Continuing Legal Education Program, on-demand at thisbusinessoflaw.com. (Coming soon)
- The Future of Law: Are You Ready? Greensboro Bar Association, May 2016
- The Future Practice of Law, American Bar Association's Law Practice Today, December 2016